- It's a good idea to build up a lot of strength before buying the full version of the game.
- The four-legged suicide bugs you encounter early on will not attack unless one of them is damaged. This doesn't include their spawners! Be sure to use this to your advantage.
- Using four lasers at the same time is a pretty good idea. It's as if you have one laser which fires very quickly.
- Blasters and pulse guns are a good idea. They are pretty accurate, and each shot isn't that important, since it fires so quickly.
- Stealth mines are very useful in Robokill 2, but don't rely on them too much. They can't be deployed quickly enough to be that effective.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.